Our Limited Warranty on Bullion Gold for the
Fifth Year Customer Satisfaction Evaluation Period
What Does This Warranty Cover?: Any perceived defect or lack of performance in the bullion gold , or any other dissatisfaction in any way with your bullion gold.
What is the Period of Coverage?: For 30 calendar days, beginning on the fifth year anniversary date of the product purchase until midnight of the following 30th calendar day. This period of warranty redemption is known as the Fifth Year Customer Satisfaction Evaluation Period.
What Guardian Gold & Silver Will Do: Provide a full refund of the original purchase price.
How to Get Service: Contact Guardian Gold & Silver at 800-621-4886.
Your Rights Under State Law: This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
What Must You Do to Keep the Warranty in Effect?: This warranty is non-transferable. Redeemable only to the original purchaser, or in the event of their passing, their lawful and designated heirs. All bullion gold and silver must be in their original condition. Any tampering or modifications of any kind void this warranty. All gold a must be inspected, compared to original invoice for proper catalogue numbers, and independently assayed before redemption is granted.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover? Redeemable only in current US Dollars (fully fiat US Notes of legal tender). Only original, documented, and catalogued bullion gold can be redeemed. Numismatic or semi-numismatic gold and silver coins are not covered by this Warranty. Bullion silver is not covered.
Our Warranty will be suspended and voided under
any of the following scenarios:
- Gold Confiscation/Direct Government Price Controls, Market Takeovers, etc.
- Direct Currency Re-Valuation by US Government
- Currency Failure/Currency Replacement
- Systemic Collapse of US Government & Financial Institutions
- Systemic Breakdown/Chaos of the Social Order/Social Contract
- Martial Law
- Fundamental and Comprehensive Change of US Government Structure (Dictatorship, break up or reorganization of the current US union, etc.)
- Direct Command & Control and Socialization of US Economic Markets by US/State Governments
- Civil War/Nuclear War/War of Devastation